Great New Peruvian Beef Stew! Slap My Taste Buds!

Okay I really wanted to make a new exciting dish so I could surprise my stomach 😊😊. I did some research and decided to go Peruvian. Most of the recipes I looked at were surprisingly like normal US recipes. Well I decided to make a Peruvian Beef Stew. Of course I like to make the dish the "Soulful" way. First effort was to find the right meat. I decided to go with a roast in which I cut up to make things go easier. I used my favorite and only pressure cooker to save some time. I first brown some onions and scallions and then added my beef. Next I added about a can of carrots, peas, and a can of slice potatoes. I added about a teaspoon of opinion powder, teaspoon of garlic powder, teaspoon of season all, and cumin powder, 0Lastly, I added a cup beef stock and a cup of chicken stock. I set my pressure cooker for 30 minutes and let it go. After 30 minutes I checked my stew and added a little more season to taste and then set the pressure cooker for another 30 minutes to soften my meat. Okay  now for the revealing. I was pleasantly surprised that it came out just as I imagine and it was good to at least me and my stomach. I will definitely make this dish again! Please hear some Soulful2 Music at: Soulful2 Music


Comments

Popular Posts