Soulful Delicious Soup


Soulful Delicious Soup!

Boy I made this kicking Jamaican Black Eyed Peas and Kale soup that I will definitely make again. The smell was awesome and will make you slap your mama! How did I make it you say? Well this is how. First I softened the turkey legs in a pressure cooker to save time. Cut up a package of Jamaican Sausages, 2 scallions, and prepared/cut some washed Kale. Once the turkey legs were soft I added it to a pot with 2 cups of chicken stock and two cups of water. Added just enough water to cover kale and placed the pot on medium. Once the kale and turkey legs got going I added two cans of black eyed peas. I sauteed two scallions with the Jamaican sausages and added that to the pot. Added some teaspoons of onion powder, black pepper, and garlic powder.  Then let all of the ingredients simmer for about 45 minutes or until the Kale was done and Yeaaa! Delicious Soup!

Please visit my Youtube channel for more Soulful Music at: https://www.youtube.com/c/RonnieWilson201/featured

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts