Delicious Moroccan Lamb Chops!


Hi this is Soulful! 

Man I have been traveling all over the world 
(on the internet) to see what new dishes I can find and try. One day I went to a movie theater and tried some delicious 
Moroccan Lamb Chops and fell in love with them.So I thought I would give it a shot and try to make me some. So here is my spin on how I made this. I used:
1. Green Onions(finely chopped)
2. Garlic Powder 
3. Season All - 2 table spoons
4. Lemon Olive Oil
5. Pepper
6. Italian Seasoning
7. Mushrooms
8. Red Wine
9. Butter
10. Brown Sugar
11. Molasses
12. Soy
13. Little Jamaican Jerk Seasoning (Some  cayenne pepper instead)

In a sealable bag I placed my lamb chops seasoned with 1/3 cup of red wine, some season all, pepper, soy, and olive oil. I used very little of each and placed in frig overnight.  After getting lamb out of frig I let them set to room temp. After getting my first pan hot enough I applied my lemon olive oil - about 1/3 cup and then seared green onions and mushrooms.  In a second pan I seared my lamb chops - 2 minutes on each side. Once seared I took lamb chops out of pan and added them to first pan with a little added molasses, jerk seasoning, brown sugar, butter and thyme seasoning. Let all that simmer for about 3 minutes then turned and based my lamb chops. That was about it. Bonito!  ðŸ˜ƒ

Thats it! Good luck and good eaten :-). 
Hear some of my music please! 

Comments

  1. OH this is me trying out my African roots with making some great lamb chops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts