Friday, February 3, 2017

My Yummy Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Pastabilities (Syracuse, NY) Twist











                             
Hi this is Soulful!
I like soul food 
or any food really that tastes good. 
I guess that is the southern boy 
coming out of me. I loved 
watching my  Mom throw
down in the kitchen so I hoped 
I have picked up a 
few things. I was watching 
Diners and Dives and 
saw this great tomato sauce 
"Pastabilities (Syracuse, NY)
 Spicy Hot Tomato Oil".Well I thought that 
would be just great to have but I needed to
 add my soulful spin on it. So here is my spin 
on how I made this. I used:
1. Eight Roman Tomatoes (finely chopped)
2. Garlic Powder 
3. Season All - 2 table spoons
4. Lemon Olive Oil
5. Link of Smoke sausage (chopped finely)
6. Italian Seasoning
7. Cheese (I use - mainly mozzarella and cheddar)
8. Green Onions
9. Toasted French Onion Bread with Butter

After getting my pan hot enough 
I applied my lemon 
olive oil - about 1/3 cup and 
then seared my tomatoes,
green onions and smoke sausage. 
Added my garlic
powder and season oil for taste. 
Let all that simmer 
for about 3 minutes. While that was 
making me
 hungry I toasted some French Bread 
with
 butter in the over for about 2 minutes.
Last step was to add my tomato mixture 
in a bowl and add my cheeses. 
Add Italian season and we are done. Bonito!  😃

Thats it! Good luck and good eaten :-). 
Hear some of my music please! 



No comments:

Post a Comment