Tasty Tomato Soup. Yummy!











                             

Hi this is Soulful! I like soul food or any food really that tastes good. I guess that is the southern boy coming out of me. I loved watching my  Mom throw down in the kitchen so I hoped I have picked up a few things. I was watching Diners and Dives and saw this great tomato sauce "Pastabilities (Syracuse, NY)  Spicy Hot Tomato Oil".Well I thought that would be just great to have but I needed to  add my soulful spin on it. So here is my spin on how I made this. I used:

1. Eight Roman Tomatoes (finely chopped)
2. Garlic Powder 
3. Season All - 2 table spoons
4. Lemon Olive Oil
5. Link of Smoke sausage (chopped finely)
6. Italian Seasoning
7. Cheese (I use - mainly mozzarella and cheddar)
8. Green Onions
9. Toasted French Onion Bread with Butter

After getting my pan hot enough 
I applied my lemon 
olive oil - about 1/3 cup and then seared my tomatoes,
green onions and smoke sausage. Added my garlic
powder and season oil for taste. Let all that simmer 
for about 3 minutes. While that was making me hungry I toasted some French Bread with
butter in the over for about 2 minutes. Last step was to add my tomato mixture in a bowl and add my cheeses. Add Italian season and we are done. Bonito!  😃
Thats it! Good luck and good eaten :-). Hear some of my music please! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts